Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2017

New Release Whimsy Rubber stamps :)

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog


 I made this card. Instead to make a Halloween card, I made a THANKS card and used Autum colors... 

Last month in the Kit and Clowder Class used Alyce this great sketch... 


I think it fits perfectly....



...I colored the girl with my Prismapencils.  I used different paper to use the same color scheme an put my card together. In the background I add some Glow in the Dark Drops from NUVO and look at this...



...it works... looks great :)

Hope you have fun with my Autum card Design and I can't wait to see your inspirations...

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.


1 Kommentar:

  1. Fantastische Herbstfarben hast du verwendet, liebe Ute.
    Den Sketch hast du zudem sehr clever umgesetzt. Deine Karte gefällt mir prima!
    Liebe Grüße
    Katrin

    AntwortenLöschen