Donnerstag, 21. September 2017

Dragons are magical

A magical car, with a dragon family on a secret place behind a forest or maybe in an opening in the forest... Who knows... It is a peaceful scene... and I used not so different colors... So sometime the dragons to go missing in the background... 


I used the stamp set "Magical Dragons", also I used items from the "Cooler with you stamp kit"... For coloring I used Prismapencil's and Distress Oxide Ink... I love to made no line technique...

I haven't no time too, because my card I made for the MFT innovation challenge, don't fit to the theme, it was a card with chibi tronics and glow with light... but no special 3 D effects... I will share the card later :) So I have to git to work and I have an idea... So I used the time to made the card fast as I can, but also the card must look professional...

I did it :) I am not sure, if I have to add something, because looks so greenish. If you have any ideas, please let me know :)



This cards play with follow challenge:

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen