Samstag, 18. April 2015

Picture Perfect... Paper Smooches



This is an inspiration photo...The challenge is, use Paper Smooches stamps and this photo than make a projekt.... I made follow card:



I used aquarelle paper and stamped the image called "party pals"with Silhouette ink, covered the ballon in the middle and stamped again a ballon on both sides. I used the simliar color like in the picture and colored the image with "Spectrum noir pencils" and "Gamsol". After finished coloring I used Incredible white mask, a Stencil from MFT called "all lined up"and for the background I used "Distress ink pumice stone". The sentiment is from Paper Smooches too called "Happy birthday".

Before I finish the card I used Gems and Sequins, the glitter pen....

Sorry, my English ins't perfect ....

I send my card to follow challenge: Paper Smooches Spark April 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen