Montag, 18. Juli 2016

Camp Create Magnificent Masking

I find again time to create a card for this challenge... from MFT Camp Create


This is the fourth theme... and called Magnificent Masking... Masking with dies, sounds great and you will have a lot of fun too :) Here is an other amazing videotutorial...


I have only one Background die, it is an old one, but looks great... called Proo Positive... After rainbow masking with my Distress inks (Seedless Preserve, Picket Raspery, Barn Door, Spiced Marmelade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Peacock feathers) I decide to made a easy card... I used Blueprints nr.24 again, this time I need the fishtail Die... The sentiment is from an old stamp set called Let's toast, but it fits perfectly, embossed this with my Hero Arts Platinum and finished my card with pearls from Doodlebugs :)

Here is my card:


Thanks for visit my BLOG, have a nice day :)

1 Kommentar: