Freitag, 16. September 2016

Art by Miran #67

Welcome to an other Challenge #67 by Art by Miran  the 
theme is also "Anything goes"
I used the wonderful Digistamp called "Moonlight Mermaid Silvia"

This time I colored the image again with my Prismacolor Pencils... used a technique from Alyce Keegan for the sky and the ocean (waves)... to made the perfect waves I used a sponge with Gesso and to dab the paper...


I painted stars with my white Gelly Pen and stamped a few with my Hero Arts MH0816 (Fairy stamp, from August stamp kit) and embossed with white powder... 


the sentiment is from Wplus9 stamp set "Forest Friends"


I made a easy card design, because the stamp is really gorgeous and had a lot of details...

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)



1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Coloration ist wieder mal der Hammer!!! Auch das Motiv ist mega süß.
    GlG Nadine

    AntwortenLöschen