Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2016

LF Challenge Color Scheme

Today I found time to craft a little fall card... I used the color scheme from the current 


I love this color combo :)


I used the Die Set from Hero Arts... as a forest silhouette... after than I distressed the background with Distress Inks from Tim Holtz... and painted a few details in...
I used two Lawn Fawn Stamp Sets: Mom and Me, also the Happy Haunting set... Stamped it with Distress Ink, colored with Distress Ink too... after than I used for a few details my Zig Real Color brushes and my white Gel pen... The Sentiment is from Create a Smile, it is German and means sending hugs...





I used my Wink of Stelle Glitter pen for more details :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Fantastic! I love all your attention to detail!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful card! I love the foxes, they are so cute! Thanks so much for joining the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    Samantha

    AntwortenLöschen