Samstag, 14. Januar 2017

Scrappers Deligth's Inspiration Challenge

It is time for a new challenge by Scrappers Deligth's :)

I made a choice this month and I used this great Digistamp today 



I love to made CAS Cards and so why not with this amazing stamp?



I colored it with my ZIGREAL brushes. A friend of me mades a challenge #melonentierchen auf Instagram... The goal is to color with melon color... this is why the dress looks green, red and black dots :) What do you mean?


...add a few white Enamel dots in the background around the fairy... 

The sentiment comes from the Hero Art Kit August 2016 (fairies/ sparkle)...

thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. This is sooooo beautiful I love the what you have coloured her petal skirt thank you for your beautiful inspiration
    <3 Janice

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is sooooo beautiful I love the what you have coloured her petal skirt thank you for your beautiful inspiration
    <3 Janice

    AntwortenLöschen