Donnerstag, 1. November 2018

New Release by Whimsy Stamps Penguin Nativity

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy

We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.


This time Whimsy had a lot of fun stamps in the digital New Release. I use this time the Penguin Nativity for made Christmas cards. Is this stamp not cute?



I print this image on my Mix Media paper, also on normal printer paper. At first I cut the image on the normal paper and made a mask for the card image. Now it is time to Distress the background. After I made the background I colored the image with my Zig Real Brush... 

What a super cute image, look the baby penguin, soooo sweet :)

I finish the image with a little golden shine (star, etc.)

I choice a sentiment from Winnie & Walter stamps, called Winter Wishes.


Hope you will like my idea.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen