Samstag, 5. Januar 2019

Birthday Wishes Lawn Fawn Snowmen

wonderful, to find time to play with Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 43


I love the theme, wonderful winter, cold... I search in my Lawn Fawn stuff... and found an old stamp set, calls Making Frosty Friends... I am still love this set...

I also use the Lawn Fawn Cut Stitched Hillside Backdrop to create a fast background and made the A2 card. 


At fist I use the color choice from the Challenge to made the sky, I use the Distress Ink Oxide. I also cut the hills from an Hero Art set (my monthly Hero October 2017)... 

The cute snowmen I stamped on my paper and I colored it with my Luminance Pencils, after than I cut them out with my scissor. 

Now it is time to bring all to the card, like a puzzle and at last I stamped my sentiment from Simon Says Stamp  (Thoughtful Messages)... 

After than I use my white Gel Pen, to draw a few snowflake in the background, also add eyes to the both amazing friends... 

Finish :)

Hope you like it, thanks for visit this blog and leave a lovely comment.

Hugs Ute


5 Kommentare:

  1. Great card! This is such a perfect entry for this challange!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aww, thank s o much for your lovely comment :), Hugs Ute

      Löschen
  2. What a pretty card! I love how it turned out! Thanks so much for joining us over at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Jessica, Thanks so much for your lovely comment :)

      Löschen
  3. Was für eine zauberhafte Karte, wahnsinnig schön.

    LG
    Anke

    AntwortenLöschen