Dienstag, 19. März 2019

LF Case Challenge

Oh, do you see the new challenge from Lawn Fawn?



Copy one old card... ok, this is really a challenge... At first I looked at my side, in my cards and on this blog for an idea...  OMG.. how long I haven't played with this great stamps...

I found this card:


It is colorful... The picture is awful... It was in May 2014... I was also playing with Lawn Fawn, at this time it was Lawnscaping Challenge... How fast the time is running...




I made this card... No line coloring with one of the cutest bunnies of the world, from the stamp set "Butterfly Kisses", also I cut a small butterfly from my SU paper.

I cut a circle with my LF circle die cut and with the scallop circle Stackable. The background is also a die from LF, called "Fancy Lattice Backdrop" and embossed this with my Crease Pad from Sizzix. I also colored the background with Distress Ink... 
The sentiment comes from the stamp set "Eggstra amazing Easter". 

Do you have question about this card? Please let me know, I will help you asap.

Thanks for stoping by and for your lovely comment.

Hugs Ute

4 Kommentare:

  1. Very cool to see how your techniques have improved in 5 years! Thanks for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I wouldn't say your first picture was bad at all but your second one is amazing. Great card too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love both cards! The colorful background and beautiful layout of your designs are my favorite. Oh! I also love your no line coloring, the bunny is sooo cute! I love the end result of your recreation, very sweet! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawn Fawnatics! -Grace

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I still remember that first version! The second is just as cute! Thanks for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    AntwortenLöschen