Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2019

Inspiration Blog Post Whimsy Stamp Bee Happy

today I will show you three bee stamps from the set BEE HAPPY.

I thought to made a slider card...


I used a green card front and stamped with Versa Mark one of my background stamps from my stuff to bring a patter on the background. 

I also add a silver glitter strip and for the orange I used my ink to bring the same color in like on the flowers. 

For the slider I used  the die from Lawn Fawn, to made a slider. I also die cut the flowers and the leaves... and colored it with my ink from my stuff.
The bee stamps I colored with alkoholmarkers and add glitter to the wings. 




This time I decide to decorate the inside of the card with the same die cuts and an sentiment from my stuff. 


hope you like my idea.

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Hugs Ute

buy it here



2 Kommentare:

  1. LOVE this amazing creation Ute! Such a gorgeous card hun. Can't believe how quickly you pulled it together after I gave you a colour prompt! LOL, it was so fast and so beautiful! Utterly stunning creation hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is super creative and so bee-utiful! Really a fun slider card!

    AntwortenLöschen