Sonntag, 1. September 2019

Whimsy Stamps New Release September 2019


Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy


We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Wooohooo, this month you will find a lot of great products...

I use the digital stamp called Mary for the NR, but I show you every week a new card with one of the stamps from the New Release... Also I made 3 cards with the new Steampunk digital stamps....

Mary

How I made this card?
I print the image out and colored it with my pencils (use Luminace from Caran'd'Ache). I distress a sky and colored a grassy ground. I use a sentiment from my stuff. At last I put all on a A2 cardbase. 

Now I will show you my three Steampunk cards... Steampunk is a special art and I think it mixed old things and mostly it will be combined with future things. 

Whimsy stamps have 6 different character and I mixed them together... but why wait... I will show it immediately...

Lilith and Eric
For this card and for the next I used a box card tutorial from Jennifer Mcquire... great for this kind of stamp.... 

Evie and Lestat

"love you more than all the stars"

and the last card in this series, is an romantic card.

Lylah and Luca

I colored a beard in the face from this young man... 

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Hugs Ute






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen