Samstag, 20. Februar 2021

Magengo | Happy Easter

  Hi, Ute here with a new inspiration. 


Today I want to share you a box card. I search a long to a box card and told my husband about the situation. So he created me one normal box in the silhouette program. I never thought that he know how this work, but he made this really fast. 

I cut all  things out and die cut the panels with a grass ie from my stuff and in the end of the box I die cut a cloud. I distress all the box and grass with green distress oxide ink and then the clouds.  

Now it is time to color the whole sheet from the easter secret stamp set (digital).


It made so much fun and the coloring was really fast. I used here my Alcohol Markers from Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Marker. After coloring I send all to my Silhouette and cut them out. It is fast and it is so exciting to look how it cut. Sometime I cut them out before I color, because my Silhouette have an own live and sometimes the cut not correct, maybe other people know this problem.



After cutting the images I arrange the super cute images into the box. I add an acetate strip behind the butterfly. So it looks like it is flying over bushes or bunnies. 



At last I die cut the sentiment from the set with a die cut from my stuff and finish the card.

I hope you like this idea  and I can't wait to see your inspirations. 

Wish you all a wonderful weekend and a great new week. 

Crafty Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen