Samstag, 27. März 2021

Magengo Design | Funny Pigs

 Hi, Ute again... I am a little in delay, because I am playing with the New Release stuff, it coming soon. So I almost forgotten to make a card for this weekend.  


I had a scrap of paper in my stuff and thought it will be the correct size for a mini slimline card. 

I used Distress Oxide inks and stencils from Lawn Fawn, also a circle masking (made by myself) for the background. I am not sure, if it is a sunrise or sunset, I think it is a question of the perspective. 
What do you see? I draw also a few flying birds on the sky. 

The piggies are from the stamp set | funny pigs and the sentiment comes from the set | special friendship. 


 

As I saw this two cuties the first time I thought I must made a card like this. 


I hope you like the idea. New Release is coming soon, here is a sneak peak...



Can't wait to see your inspirations. 

Crafty hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen