Samstag, 19. Juni 2021

Magengo Designs | Sending Happy Fairy Wishes

  Hi, Ute here, today with a super cute fairy card. 


I fall in love with the Zick Zack card Die and this little fairy set. Isn't it cute?

How I made this card?

At first I print out the ready for print image from the stamp set and color this. After then I use my scan and cut and cut all images out. Next part is the card die. I also send the information to cut to my machine. Now another fun part, distress the grass, sky and so on...
I use for the sky Salvaged Patina and Faded Jeans Oxide Ink, for the grass I use Shabby Shutters and Mowed Lawn. After distressing I glue my card together and decorate it.
At last I use a sentiment from an older Monthly kit from Hero Arts. 





Products I use:
Sentiment from Hero Arts Monthly Kit December 2018

I hope you love my inspiration.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen