Mittwoch, 29. September 2021

Whimsy Stamps | Butterflies


This time I show you a card from a wonderful stamp set. I love the butterflies and they are perfect for a fast card or a card in no time.


How I made this cards?

I use two A2 card format (US size) in white. I filled the background with butterflies from the set. After stamping I color all with my glitter pen. for add a little effect, but it is optinal, if you have not enough time, you can skip this step. At last I used here my new word die Hello from my last my monthly hero set (Hero Arts). I love the value and the surprise. I cut the inner one in white and the border in black and add it with foam tape on my card. 

Finish, I told you it is fast and I love the effect. 



Products I use:




Hope you like this idea and hope you find time for crafting. 

Hugs Ute




 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen