Donnerstag, 14. März 2013

Paper Smooches Post-it Holder


http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.ch/

For this new Challenge by Paper Smooches, I made a Post-it Holder.




My Post-it messure 3x3 Inch... So I made my own one holder.  
 My cardstock  are 6 3/8Inch x 3Inch, I scored it at 3" and 3 3/8"... fold it and decorate it...



  
I used the March Designer Draft...

...and this is the result...
A post-it holder for a friend... Tomorrow will she have her practical exam... 
Good luck :)





This little butterfly is created by the stamp "MY PEEPS". HOW? There are a little drop and I used it four times (two on the one site and two on the other site) and in the middle I painted the corpus with a Copic Marker Pen 0.25... Looks nice, or?






Do you have any questions? Please let me know! My English isn't the best, but I hope you can understand, what I mean... :)

I used: Copic Marker for Coloration, stamps from Paper Smooches "My Peeps" and the sentiment from  Lawn Fawn "Blissful Botanicals", Distress inks, Dies from Making Memories and other....
  

3 Kommentare:

  1. Ute, not only is your little "card" super cute (the colours, the bird, the little pink butterfly, the sentiment - a winning combination!!), but it's ever so thoughtful and heart-warming!! Your friend will be thrilled when you give this to her - and I'm sure it will bring her 'good luck' in her exams. What a wonderful friend YOU are to create something ispirational for the people in your life! Thank you for brightening my day!
    carol

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is so adorable! What a fun little gift! Love your fabulous coloring and awesome butterfly! :) Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a fun little post-it note holder!! LOVE the details on the front!!! FABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBY! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!! Hope you will join in the fun again this week:)

    AntwortenLöschen