Montag, 29. Juli 2013

Picture Perfect Challenge



 At this time I made two birthgift for my friends and I think about a little monster... and I saw this picture and I have an idea...




I take paper, circle dies and my Copics to made this spacy background. I found a little monster from Paper Smooches and I to this monster 3 D... On my picture you can't good see it. With a white gel pen I made details on my card and the text is from Whiff of Joy, because I such a German text and the words fits ("far away and  yet so near") ...








makes with:

3 Kommentare:

  1. That background is BEAUTIFUL! Good work! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. LOL! I LOOOOOOOOVE how that alien is holding up the planet! FUN design!
    THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect challenge <3 ps... super sorry about being late in leaving my comment! Hope you will join in the fun again soon!!!

    AntwortenLöschen