Mittwoch, 13. November 2013

Sentiment Challenge by LF

I am so happy. My internet server works today :) What was happend last night? I don't know..., but I know, to make a post with IPad/ Mobile Phone is very difficult for me... Maybe I haven't enough practice... :)

A wonderful challenge is running by Lawnscaping... (only a short time at this moment :)






I used for my card following items:

  • for Background, text christmas stampset "Winter Gifts" from Lawn Fawn
  • stampset "Into the Woods" for this little guy... "snowfox" (LF)
  • little Snowflake is from "Critters in the Snow" stampset (LF)
  • Lawn Fawn Paper "Peace, Joy, Love" Collection
  • coloration with copics (BG0000, C0)
  • Memento, Colorbox...

  Wow... again a special Award... THANK you guys....


     
     
     
     
     

2 Kommentare:

  1. Your card is ADORABLE!!! LOVE your stamped bg and diecut letters!
    Have a great day, hugs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aw, this is so sweet! Love it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    AntwortenLöschen