Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017

#4 Whimsy Challenge, June 2017 "with an option of Lace"

Welcome to our challenge blog where the Digi Design Team will be taking it in turns every month to host a challenge. Our challenge begins today... You can find the other entries from the DT here.

When you take part in the challenge there is a chance to win a prize of ............



This month is the theme "Anything goes - with an option of lace" you must need one Whimsy stamp (if you want win)... Which one is your choice :)

Here is my DT inspiration to you: 


Are the lions not cute? I am a member of the month class from Alyce Keegan and this month there was e pressen in this class , the first Cardmaking class. Alyce used the images from the May challenge for the cards.... I think it was a great way to made a card with a Whimsy stamp... and must say I am glad of my choice...





This is the sketch... Looks really great and will go in my collection...

I colored my image with ma Luminance Pencils from Caran D' Ache, it is a Swiss company.  This are permanent pencils with a smooth lead and exceptional lightfastness. I love they....

I used also different patterns paper, the company name I didn't know. The Sentiment is from "newtons nook design, wild child" and fits perfectly to the lions. 

Thanks for visit my blog and for leave a comment :)

Have a great Summer!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen