Freitag, 27. April 2018

Special Day by Scrappers Delights Garden

This week have Scrappers Delights Special Deals (click here)... 

What exactly means Special Deals?

As a DT Member I can choose one image and made an project. So every DT Member choose normal an other one, sometime it can be, that 2 fits..., but this is not often. All images will be reduce and this calls Special Deals. You can also save money if you buy one or more of the selection of images to this time. Why wait, if you have the chance to SAVE :) Today I show you a card add the monthly freebie.

Which one I Choose and why?

I decide me this month for a amazing lady, called Rose. I want to show you the freebie fence and searched an image who fits and found this one.



How I  made my card?

I use my Page Program to arrange both images on the card. After than I print out on a paper , who I can color with my Copics. I color all with my Copics, after than I give with my pencils a better deep. For the fence I use a stencil technique, so it looks more really, like wooden... The finish card is an A2 card format (US). I glue a few pattern paper to the card.




Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment:) If you prefer an image, let me know, maybe I can color it and you can save the next time :)

Hugs Ute


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen