Mittwoch, 2. Mai 2018

Whimsy New Release Week Baseball Penguin

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy

We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.




What is the idea behind the card?

We have this month a super cute baseball penguin. Ok, baseball will be a challenge to me, because we don't play it here in Switzerland. So my target was, to find a real baseball team and bring the colors or brand to my image. I search a while, till I found the Toronto Blue Jays... Never heard before, but I hope you will like the little penguin. So sorry, if this not your favorite baseball team, maybe you let me know and I will try your lovely one.... 




How I made the card?

I decided me, that I want to color on vellum, so I print out the image with a light grey with my printer. After I found a baseball team, what I prefer I began to bring in the details and colored all with my Prismacolor Pencils. In the internet I search for a card design (so sorry, I don't know where I found this design).  I use the new digital paper Going Dotty. The sentiment I found in my stuff.

Which products I use?

Going Dotty














Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen