Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2018

Kitty'n Pumpkin Whimsy Stamps

Hello... 

What for an inspiration month... especially for Halloween, every day you can found  on the Whimsy Blog an extra entry, full filled with prizes, projects and a lot of fun... 


My idea was to show on of the image, which will be fit to this theme.. and found this wonderful kitty...  

(Kitty 'n Pumpkin Rubber Cling Stamp)





So I made this card and hope you like it.




How I made this card? I stamped the image on the paper. Than I mask it, because I made a Distressed Oxide background with different colors. After than I colored the image with my ZIG Clean Color real brushes and a few details with my Prismapencils. In the sky I like to see stars... so I use a white Gouache.  At last I search a sentiment. I haven't a lot of Halloween stamps at home, so I think there will be sentiments where fit perfectly... Why not this one?

I wish you all a great crafty month with a lot of inspirations... 

See you to the next month, with a new idea from me.

Happy Crafting :)

Hugs Ute DT 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen