Montag, 1. Oktober 2018

New Release by Whimsy Stamps Pretty Girl

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy

We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.


This time you will find wonderful stamp images.. one of them is the Pretty Girl... This fits to a Christmas theme and so I made this card.


I print the image on my craft paper and color the image with my Luminace Pencils, I try to color the face so realistic haw possible... After coloring I fuzzy cut the image. 

I color the background with Liquid Watercolor and die cut them with a circle. After than I prepare a circle from Acetat, one border (silver glitter), also a foam border... Before I glue all together, I add Sequins and pearls, to made a Shaker card.

This round Shaker card I glue to an 6x6 card to the middle... I add the girl over the Shaker and made a Sentiment strip under the body. At last I add embellishments (flower, diamonds).

My Christmas card is finish, so more different cards should follow, 
that every friend get one :) 

Hope you will like my idea.

Hugs Ute




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen