Mittwoch, 10. April 2019

Stretchy Giraffe Whimsy Stamp Inspiration

Today I want to share this super cute Giraffe, calls Stretchy Giraffe, because the neck is very long... You can made a slider card, if you fold the neck... 


I plan to made a slider card, no clue how... but why not to try... 
At first I colored the Giraffe and cut it out... after this I fold the neck on two put on the neck... not sure if this is right... but it is a try...


My background is a A2 format cardstock , which I distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink. After than I cut out clouds...  How birds will look, if they see a flying Giraffe (lol).


My end result looks ok for me... Love the clean and simple slider card... specially the color combination... 

Do you have any question, please let my know. I will answer as soon as I can... 

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen