Samstag, 4. Mai 2019

MFT Sketch Challenge 435

I am so happy to find time to play with my MFT stamps... and made a card for this challenge...


It is the Sketch Challenge from MFT...

What happened, if I turn the sketch... ? Today I want to clean my messy crafty table, but I get an idea and I made my card...  I love to get my Hero Art Monthly Kit and why not to combine it with a super cute MFT image?



My card was born... I LOVE the images from Stacey Yacula, they are soooooo cute...

This birthday mouse celebrate his birthday in an old German town or village... 

I use an A2 card base, add clouds in the back with the cloud stencil from MFT. I cut out the street and the houses from Hero Art and color it with my Polychromos. I stamped the mouse and color it with Alcoholmarker ( Spectra AD)... After coloring I put together my card and finished it with a suitable sentiment

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Hugs Ute


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen