Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2019

Whimsy Stamps New Release Week December 2019

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy


We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.



For my card I use the cute Snowflake Fairy Digital Stamp.



How I made this card?

At first I arrange my image on the paper in my Pages Programm. Than I print out to a pencil friendly paper. I use Neenah Paper. I cut my paper to a 4x 5,5 Inch rectangle. I use a mask to made the snow bank and distressed the background with my Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink. I add a little vintage embossing powder on the sky. Now it is time for coloring the image and bring a little bit shadow under the image. At last I add a sentiment.

I prepare a card base A2 (US) and use pattern paper on the side of my card. I add the colored image on top and finished the card with a glitter pen to the wings.

Hope you like this magic card. 

Hugs Ute

1 Kommentar:

  1. Swoon, what a stunning creation hun! I LOVE this gorgeous card so much!! I love my gorgeous Christmas card too!! Thank you so so much and I treasure it. I still have my gorgeous one from last year which is in my craft room. Two stunning creations, thank you. Sending holiday hugs and wishes for a truly wonderful 2020. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen