Freitag, 22. November 2019

Whimsy Inspiration Post Tawny

This time I share a new inspiration.

How cute are this little girl stamp with her owl friend, called Tawny. I love this kind of stamps, because they are cute, amazing and easy to color. It is also perfekt to practice coloring techniques. 

This time I made a simple card or a no time card. I want to say thank you to you all, for visit my blog, for your lovely comments and just by the way :)





How I made this card?

I print the image on a pencil friendly paper. I colored the image with my Luminance Pencils. I used fall colors, made my one color scheme, like this:

After coloring, I cut out the image with my scissor. I use a cardstock from my stuff and cut it to 11x4Inch. After this I folded my card at 5.5Inch... So my base card is 4x5.5Inch.
The background from this card I sprinkled gold watercolor for a small effect. I add a black and white strip from my stuff to the card, stamped a small sentiment on it and glue  my image to the card.

I hope you like my card and the simply way to finish cards, called CAS.

Hugs Ute

1 Kommentar:

  1. Such an enchanting creation Ute! I love what you did with this cutie! Her hat is amazing!! So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen