Samstag, 2. Mai 2020

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post Gnome Beach

Hello I am again with a new Inspiration.

So sorry, that I am a little late. My PC died and I need a new one. I am so happy, that I get fast a new one, but I had trouble with blogger, because it didn't work well in all browser. After changing I can write blog post 's again. So this is the reason, why this post comes with delay. 

This time I will show you the very cute beach gnomes
They are all so happy and it make me happy to craft with them. 




I made this card as inspiration and it was the birthday card for my tall son Colin. 
He is now 13 and is so tall how the father. Unbelievable, how ca a 13 years old boy be so big?
 He is mostly so sweet like the gnomes on the picture. 







How I made this card?

At first I print all the beautiful gnomes on card stock and color them. After then I cut all out with a small white border. I used Lawn Fawn Dies for the front (border, palm trees, also for inside the beach die's). I made the water by myself and pop up in the card. I distress sky and beach and add the gnomes inside. 

The sentiment comes from Hero Art. 



Thank you.

Hugs Ute









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen