Freitag, 24. April 2020

Whimsy Stamps Fun Mini Release April Polka Dot Pals

I am so excited to show you a few examples from the new Mini Release. 

This time you get 6 different digital stamps, a new clear stamp set and one die collection... 


If you haven't worked with digital stamps before, we have some great videos on the Whimsy Stamps YouTube channel to assist. Click here for those videos.

All products are linked below. You can also click on the photo to be taken directly to that product in the store.

Polka Dot Pals Mason (clear stamp set)


Mason Jar Die Set - coordinates with the previously released Atlas Jar stamp set



Polka Dot Pals Harley Coloring Scene Digital Stamp



my version from this stamp



I used for this card follow stamp set as sentiment:
Whimsy Stamps Sleepy Sloths"

Polka Dot Pals Raden Coloring Scene Digital Stamp



my version from this stamp


I used the sentiments from the stamp set "Bunny Ballons" from Whimsy Stamps. 

Polka Dot Pals Khadjia Coloring Scene Digital Stamp



my version



I used follow stamp set from Whimsy Stamps for the sentiment:
"Sleepy Sloths".

Polka Dot Pals Fern Coloring Scene Digital Stamp



my version



I made this card with an German sentiment, this means I love you. I used follow stamp set "Bastelfreunde" from Klartext.





I hope you like this wonderful Mini New Release and my version's to this Release. I wish I had more time to color the others too... Maybe you will see the other stamps later. 

Which one from the digital stamps I didn't color yet do you prefer to see? Please add your wish in the comments below. 

Thank you.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen