Samstag, 23. Januar 2021

Magengo Design | Ballett Stage Shadow Box

  Hi, Ute here with a new inspiration. 

This time I show you a shadow box and add on from Lawn Fawn here, so it is a little bit faster, but if you have no dies for shadow boxes you can made itself. 

Magengo have also a Theater SVG set which I link below. 


I use here the Ballet Stage stamp set again, with all the cute bunnies. I add only two bunnies into the box, because you have trouble to see the bunny which is jumping, if I add at the front. 




I used follow products:


I also use Distress Oxide Ink, Lawn Fawn Shadow Box Card Die and addo-n  Shadow Box Card Theater, Ditstress Glaze and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp "Tiny Words Faith".

Alternativ, you can use this die and create your own Shadow Box :)


As I made this card I thought to a family we know in USA. The parents wish to complete a family, but there was a problem. They have trouble to get pregnant. So it was a long way with prayers and waiting. God hear the prayers and give the family a gift. It is a girl, she love princess, singing and ballet. 
In Februar she will celebrate her 4. Birthday. I will send this card to her and hope she will like it. 

Don't give up, even if the the time is difficult. 

Wish you all a great new Week and stay healthy.

Crafty Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen