Samstag, 9. Januar 2021

Magengo Design | Hello card and Heart Box

  Hi, what a fantastic New Release this month. 

I fall in Love with this wonderful cute images. So you will see a few projects from me this month.

Today I show you a combination. 


I used for my inspiration follow products: 

 

I use also a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp: Tiny Words Christmas, WOW Sparkle Starlight, Sequins, Distress Oxide Ink and Circle Dies from Whimsy Stamps Shaker Square Die Set ands the Infinity Circle Dies from Hero Arts. 

How I made the Heart Box?

I use my Scan and Cut for this project. In the working space from Brother I prepare the cutting files. After I am finish I sent it to the machine. I cut out 2 border (one for the box and one for the lid), I cut out 4 normal hearts and two scalloped heart. I use white paper, because I wasn't sure, if I check all with build together. It is a little tricky. I began with the box bottom. Here I add the border inside one heart. I start from the top. As I finish one round I glue the top together. Inside from my Box I glue a second heart, so you can't see the ends, which hold the border to the heart. I made the same to the lid, but this time I glue it on the outside. I add also a normal heart to the top. My box is finish, but looks a little boring. So I decide to add the scallop heart to the bottom and to distress ink on the top. 

I glue it on the top and finished the box. On the heart I glue a little dancing bunny. 



I made a card to this project too. It is an easy card. I decided me to make a shaker card. So I distress ink  a circle with the same colors like the box and made with them a shaker element. Here I use Sparkles from WOW. I love the glowing halo effect from the Starlight glitter. 
I add the circle shaker in the mid of my card and add two bunnies and a sentiment on this top. The cards looks so empty, so I decided me to a second sentiment. At last I add a few sequins. 



Thanks for visiting the blog and for your lovely comment. 

Can't wait to see your inspiration. 


Crafty hugs and a wonderful new Week, Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen