Samstag, 15. Mai 2021

Magengo Design | You make everything better

  Hallo again, Ute here... with a new inspiration. 

This time with a slimline and slider card. 

 

For this card I use follow products: 
- Farewell Stamp Set 
- Happiness Way Die
- Basics Sentiments Set

At first I colored all images and cut them out. Next step is to decorate the background with Distress Oxide Ink and a cloud stencil, my one is from Lawn Fawn. 
I add the street to the background and now will be a little tricky. I use the Heffy Doodle Slimline Pull Tab Dieto make the interactive card and follow the instruction. I like it, because the card is not so thick like on other interactive cards I made. Now I have a slider function I have to add the vehicle and the bush. 
I add also a sentiment. At last I add all to a slimline card. Here I use green card stock.




I hope you love this inspiration from this week. 

Wish you a wonderful Weekend and a great new week.

Crafty Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen