Samstag, 29. Mai 2021

Magengo Designs | Thank You

  Hi, Ute here

Our May weather was really cold, we had snow, little sunshine, rain, double rainbow and so on... Here or there we had some beautiful days, but not so warm. 

In my language we call this April weather, because normally we have such weather in this month. 

So my daughter told my mother in law follow:
"No it can't be April weather, because is it in May and this comes from the English May, like may-be... (Maybe it can snow...)" So you as English speaking person, can you help me, is this correct in the English speaking countries or how do you call this weather? Please let me know in the comments below.

Now my inspiration, the weather is really sunny at this time and I heard that will be in the next days. Why not go bicycle?


How I made this card?

I use an A2 card and a stencil from Hero Arts (Alignment Tool Stencil) and use my Distress Oxide Ink and made a little background. For my focal point I use the bicycle cat with the little one from the Magengo Design stamp set Farewell and colored it with my Alcohol Marker. I found a sentiment from a SSS stamp set, called Hello Darling and I use from La La Land Stitched Sund and Clouds. 

I hope you like my card.

Wish you all a wonderful weekend. 

Hugs Ute


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen