Samstag, 24. Juli 2021

Magengo Designs | I didn't forget your birthday

  Hi, Ute here... Today I will show you a birthday card. Everybody know, how fast time is running and sometimes you forget a birthday... 

So I made a birthday delay card. 


Here I use the I am hooked on you stamp set for create a scene and colored all with my Alcohol marker. I die cut 2 circle one in glitter paper and one white cardstock. Then I use stencils from Lawn Fawn to create a water, grass and sky with my Disterss Oxide Inks. After distressing I arrange my images and glue it on a Slimeline card. At last I use a sentiment, this is from Sunny Studios.


Products I used:


Hero Arts | Nesting Circle Dies
Sunny Studio | Inside Greetings Birthday
My Favorite Things | Make Wave Stencil
Lawn Fawn | Grasyy Hillside Stencil
Lawn Fawn | Slimline Cloudy Stencil
Distress Oxide Ink
Copic Marker
Paper, ink, ...

I hope you like this idea. 

I wish you a wonderful weekend and a happy summer. 

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen