Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

Paper Smooches Guest DT

Wow, what for a great offer by Paper Smooches ;O)


I will try my luck and maybe I can work with this great company...
I love the Design from this cute stamp sets and a big thank you for sooo great free Digistamps ;O)
It made so much fun to play with them and now look what I made for you!



 3D optic


eyes with Glossy Accent




what I used:

- Coloring with Copics for the body I used E34/ E25, for the eyes B00/ Blender
- free Digistamp from PS see here  and the Lawn Fawn stamp Hello friends, Hero Arts Stamp long branch
- Memento black/ brown, Distress Ink, diverse Paper
- flower Die from memory box fancy blossom
- diverent glue (Silicone Adhesive from Stix2, Glossy Accent)
- atyou glitter pen 
- Embishments from Artoz
- chlak pastel shimmer shades from pebbles  

Do you have any question to this work, please feel free to ask me!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen