Freitag, 18. November 2016

Christmas Card Art Impression Nativity

In the last time I made a lot of christmas cards for sending out to friends :)

Art Impression (AI)

This time I used the super cool set from Art Impressions called"Nativity MFT". It is a threefold card with instruction on the backside of the stampset. I fall in love with this cute set :)
  I used an Aquarellpaper 27.5cm/ 10 7/8 Inch long and 10.8cm/ 4 1/4 Inch (short side)and scored them at 9.5cm/ 3 5/8 Inch and by  18.5cm/ 7 1/4Inch. Now I have a threefold card and can start with the Layers :) In this stamps set give's 2 Dies for making the holes :)

The result looks so... You can see the little Jesus in the farm building/ shed and the sheeps too. 




I colored all with my Zig Real Color Brush Pens and add Glossy Accent to the star and made a litte drops on the sky :) 

Here you can see the second side of the card... Are the sheets not cute?



... and here is the sleeping Baby Jesus... So amazing, love it. 



... here a closer look to the shed house... 


My stampset found I by bastel.traum.ch... my favorite crafty store :) 
Thanks Tom for order this one...

Thanks so much for visit my blog today :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen