Samstag, 26. November 2016

Scrapper's Delights Any single Image

Today is challenge time by Scrapper's Delights :) 

This time we made a choice for a single digistamp from Scrappers Delights... So I decidedme for the cute 
I love this little dude... You can made a lot for example Tags, Cards, why not a gift bag?

So I printed this little cute penguin on a shrinking foil and let it dry...after than I colored him with my Prismacolors, cut it out and used the heat tool for shrink it...



For my gift bag I used a breakfast bag. cut this to 6 Inch length and cover it with paper... The paper on the backside is 8 Inch log, score it by 6 Inch and made a diet end on the shorter side... This is the lip for this bag...

I used Washi Tape to decorate my front... cut out a Snowflake from a Sizzlits Die ... on this I put the little guy....

So finish is my gift bag...


My sentiment is from Create a Smile "ein klitzekleiner Weihnachtsgruss" means "a tiny Christmas Greetings"

Hope you love this gift bag or you are inspired and made you one own :) 

thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen