Sonntag, 13. November 2016

Gerda Steiner Present Dog Tags

Today my friend visited me and her wish was, to craft something with me... So I have an idea, to made a lot of great Tags with the little cute Dog from Gerda Steiner Design... 

We had a lot of fun to made this cute Tags :)


this are the Tags from my friend, they aren't beautiful :)

 
and here you can see mine... 
Perfect for the Christmas  season... 

We colored the images with the new Illustrator from Spectrum Noir...  added details with the Glitter Pen from Spectrum Noir and mostly the white Gel Pen... Cut the tags from an older Die calls "Tag and Bookplates from Tim Holtz... DIY stencil with a laminated foil and cut out circles, need this for distress ink on the Tag...The sentiment is from MFT called Jingle all the Way...

Color Recipe new Illustrator from Spectrum Noir:

dog: GB9/ GB7/ GB4/ GB2
nose is only the black Marker
pink: AP3/ AP1/ PP1 and yellow present GY3/ CT3
violet: PL3/ LV3 and grey/ white present IG3 and Blender
red CR11/ OR3 and blue present IB1 and IG6
blue TB5/ IB1/ TB1 and the present I used a silver Gel Pen
green AG3/ LG4/ CG1 and orange present Or3/ CT3

for the fluffy look on the cap we used the Liquid Applique  and the Ranger heat it crafts... for popping up... it is like magic...

You can by most supplies here (my favorite store) and if you can't find an item, you can ask and if it possible to order Tom will do it...

This Tags will play on follow challenge: November challenge from Gerda Steiner

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :) 







3 Kommentare: