Montag, 18. September 2017

My favorite Things "YETI"

At this time runs by My favorite things more than one challenge... The challenge for me is, to made a card, with only material from this company... I haven't any inks from them so I decided me to use a light one for the no line technique and my Distress ink mini cube for a rainbow background.


So I began to color with my Prismacolor Pencils... At first I think I made a scene with all Yeti's but I think two will be enough for a Clean and Simple card :)



I love the cute little Yeti's... I add google eyes to them... The best will come... What for a beautiful sentiment... I am a christian, so I know who will come :) Because of that holds the one Yeti a star in the hand...



This cards play's with follow challenge:

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen