Freitag, 1. September 2017

Whimsy New Release September 2017 "Fantasy"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog

Today I show you a pop up card... I use only sentiments from the current New Release to the theme "Fantasy"... I love how Tracy made this stamps, looks so cute... 


I made a scene from the past... I used Fantasy Sheet 1 & 2, take the castle and the two other old houses... Colored with my Zig Real Clean Brush Pens and fuzzy cut with my scissor... I used the Scalloped Box Card Pop Up Die from Lawn Fawn to made the pop up card... Add a few paper from the New Release called Fantasy 2 Paper... I cut a few Stitched Borders also from Whimsy with my green paper, to made hills and add my houses there...

I found in my stuff from the last year a Hero Art Monthly Kit and used the tree's...


here you can see a nearer view...

I love the result and I hope you too :)

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen