Sonntag, 25. März 2018

Gerda Steiner monthly Challenge Sleeping Cat

every months Gerda Steiner gives a free stamp away, if you played along the challenge, only the first you have to buy... So you can collect 12 stamps in the year... isn't it cool :)

Sleeping Cat...

Ok, this month is the challenge to color a sleeping cat in a book shelf... At first I wasn't sure, what I will made... I am a cute and CAS card maker and so I was waiting, till I find my inspiration.

Inspiration

A book shelf is on a wall... In my home there are all walls white, but on a card it looks boring only white!? So I decided my to made a color wall, but not to colorful :) I found in my Stuff a Digital Paper from Whimsy Stamp, who fits perfectly (Snowdrop Digital Paper). After than I add my stamp from Gerda Steiner... I decided me to color it softly with my Distress Ink and a water brush (fine one)...




I cut my card smaller and add a few brown stripe on both sides, before I add it to the white card base. The sentiment is from Hero Arts "Many everyday messages"... A great stamp set for all occasioned.




Where you will find the challenge?

You can click here :) I will look forward to your card with this wonderful stamp.


Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Hugs Ute







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen