Freitag, 16. März 2018

you made the rainy days brighter

I bought the last monthly kit from Simon Says Stamp  (March 2018) and I love the products :) So I made a few cards.


Why I made this card?

I looked first, if I can play with a challenge by SSS. I found one. I found an easter theme challenge



SSSMonday Challenge


I will made a card with the cute little duck. I love cute critters and I wish me, that SSS made a lot of kits with great little critters.


How I made my card?

I stamp the duck on a Copic friendly paper and colored him, for add details I use also a few pencils (Prisma). I cut the duck out with my scissor. I cut a white rectangle (2.75x 3 14/16 Inch). I use my hill stencil from MFT and distress the bottom with a green, also I distress bigger clouds in a grew tone. I stamp again the duck and colored the water on the ground, also I add with my pencil grass to the hill and rain drops (blue stripe). Now I add the duck on the stamped image on the distressed piece... I add glossy accent to the puddle, also to the beak and add a few raindrops. After drying the glossy accent I add details with a white gel pen. I stamped the sentiment fromm the same stamp set, like the duck ("Showers and Flowers").


My card...

I cut a red paper  a little bigger the the piece with the duck and glue it together. At last I add it to the card base (A2 format).



Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)



1 Kommentar:

  1. Very pretty card! love this image and your coloring is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    AntwortenLöschen