Freitag, 23. März 2018

Special Days by Scrappers Delights Baby Boo


This week have Scrappers Delights Special Deals (click here)... 

What exactly means Special Deals?

As a DT Member I can choose one image and made an project. So every DT Member choose normal an other one, sometime it can be, that 2 fits..., but this is not often. All images will be reduce and this calls Special Deals. You can also save money if you buy one or more of the selection of images to this time. Why wait, if you have the chance to SAVE :)

Which one I Choose and why?

I decide me this month for the Baby Boo Dragon... I love it, looks really cute and you can use with or without wings... with a Smile or with no smile... Use what you prefer...

SAVE 63%

How I  made my card?

I print out the little darling, this time on Copic friendly paper and color it with different color combos. I don't wrote the numbers I took the marker after my feeling... and color it smooth... I cut out my image with a Scissor and let a small white border. I use an A2 card base and use an stencil technique for the background. At first I use a green Distress Oxide Ink and use my brush to bring this on the paper, after the first step I took my stencil and made step nr.2... On my card you can see the result. 







Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment:) If you prefer an image, let me know, maybe I can color it and you can save the next time :)

Hugs Ute












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen