Freitag, 15. Februar 2019

#74 Farbkombination - Color Combination


Today starts a new Challenge bei bastel-traum.blogspot.ch


It is a Color Combination Challenge and I made 3 cards...


This is one of the cards... How I made this card?
I saw a few month before a video, how to use the background dies with layering.. So I looked the Video here
So I made a easy background, with a die from Hero Arts. After than I use Altenew Ink (Rose Quartz, Puffy Heart. Purple Wine Cosmic Berry, Bamboo, Olive, Dew Drops and Aqualicious). I use this directly on the paper.  In January 2019 NR from Altenew have a new product, calls 3 d Die Garden Picks. So you can made your flowers only with dies... FANTASTIC... I use a simple and small sentiment from Winnie and Walter.


here a other card I made with a super cute critter from Create a Smile (Sei kein Frosch). I use here a sentiment from my Monthly Hero Kit. 


I was so in flow, that I made 3  cards and this is one of the cards. Making with the Lotus Set from Altenew... the sentiment is from the newest set Beautiful Blossoms.

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comments.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen