Sonntag, 3. Februar 2019

Wonderful Hero Arts Monthly Kits... Flower Stand

I am so surprised about the Hero Art Monthly Kits... They have a lot of products (stamps, dies, paper, something else)... wonderful price, super fast shipping, only 2-3 days from US to Switzerland (Europe)... also a great custom service... 

Ever Month I get a big stamp set and a lot of dies/ sometime there are also a stencil inside. The January Theme is Flower... The kit is sold out now... most kits are popular are sold out very quickly, but on the end of the year we can vote and if this kit get the most votes than you can buy it next year... or you can buy it from somebody bought the kit and didn't like it...

The best is, if you are a subscriber, you don't miss a kit :)


My idea was to made a shadow box, like a flower stand... I stamped the storefront and cut them out, also I cut the storefront without stamping/ window... it is the backside. Than I cut two side panel for the top and two for the bottom and add on both 3 panel between... Hope this makes sense, for understanding, otherwise let me know...



I color all my images with my Luminace Pencils and cut them out... Now I glue them on the rigth place... and my card will be finish asap.



..at last I add a sentiment from Avery Elle "Thank you" on a fine golden strip (die from MFT Balloons) and finished my card.



Hope you like it...

Thanks for stoping by and for your lovely comment :)

Hugs Ute

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow! So beautiful Ute! I love your 3D flower stand! What a gorgeous creation hunny. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen