Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2019

Whimsy Inspiration Slider Cards

Whimsy Stamp has interesting Kinetec System and you can made a lot of Slider cards with them. 


I tried to made a few Slider cards... with the new Slider elements from Crissy... 
She made a super cute Icebear, Lion, Tiger and a Dog... 
I made with all animals a card and want to show it here... 


What is your favorite?

At first I made the Polar bear card... I think the bear is laying on the floor, this will perfect for slide from a hill.. Looks like fun...


I used for this an A2 card (US format). For the background sky I use Yupo Paper and my Alcohol Inks... a lot of blue colors... all ink on my fingers too 😂  I think it will be great to made a glitter landscape.. So I cut out the trees from the same paper like the hill.  At last it need a little accent on my card, so I put the polar bear gifts in his hands...

My second cards was the  card with the lion... He is playing with butterflies or moths or maybe he is dreaming... How knows? My husband didn't like the butterflies in the night, because his meaning they live on the day... maybe the are only design elements 😆😂


I use also an A2 card. I distressed my background panel with Distress Oxide Inks and used a grass and tree die for build a Savanna Scene, also a big shining moon... 
I found this amazing sentiment in my stuff and  have to smile... I made no mistakes in my card, there are only Design Elements 😂😂😂 This is really perfect...

My third card was the Tiger...  Where live tigers? I think mostly in jungle and so I create a background like this...


 I used an A2 card. On Yupo Paper I use different green colors and cut leaves out, also a mountain and a bottom I use this time a lot of colorful butterflies from a confetti die in my stuff.  I add on my tigers face a googeely eye... and finished the card...

My last card is the dog card.... At first I had no idea, what can I made with the dog... 


Why not a card on a flying carpet, like Aladin?  I found in my stuff dessert stamps and made this card... I think the dog looks not really happy, maybe he had fear... Whatever... 

So now I showed all cards and hope you like it. 

played with follow Challenge from Simon Say Stamp...

Thanks for your lovely comment.

Hugs Ute




1 Kommentar:

  1. Ute, these kinetic creations are sooooo fabulous hunny. I LOVE what you did for our special kinetic showcase, you truly took it to another level hun! Thank you for such an amazing effort! Fantastic creations each and every one of them! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen