Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2019

Inspiration Blog Post Whimsy Stamp Milie

it is time for a new inspiration.

Today I show the beautiful Millie... It fits perfectly to the current summer time... 




I color the image with Alcoholmarker and with pencils. Than I fuzzy cut it out. I use an A2 card (white) for my base, than I cut out a green cardstock, a little smaller.  I stamped with  versamark one melon stamp to the green cardstock for more detail.

After than I put my card together. Before I finished I stamped also a sentiment from my stuff on the card. 

You can find the digitalstamp here.

Hope you like the inspiration from this week.

Hugs Ute

1 Kommentar:

  1. Utterly adorable Ute! LOVE this sweet creation so much. The black and white details are so fab on this but it's your gorgeous watermelon paper base that really sets the scene. You think of it all!! Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen