Montag, 1. Juli 2019

Whimsy Stamp New Release July 2019

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy


We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.



My first card for the current event is a box card idea.... I use three images here at the same time... "I can't take my eye of you..."





I used a box card die from an other company to made the card, but you can made your own card by yourself... I use wavy dies to made a water effect... At the background I want to made a tropical scene... The flamingo is a Life preserver here and looked from the beach to the other two guy's...

What do you think want the cat do? Maybe he loves the bird so much or maybe she is thinking other things...

Thanks for stoping by and for your lovely comment.

Hugs Ute


buy it here

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen