Montag, 8. Juli 2019

Inspiration Blog Post Whimsy Stamp Bloom

today I will show you a beach scene with the cute little Bloom. 

What will you think if you go fishing and you fish a jellyfish? This animals fascinate me, looks sometime like glass, are rubbery and mostly I am not sure if they are toxic...

I remember me, as we were in Netherland with my kids... My daughter was really young and they was playing with my son on the beach... She found in the sand a jellyfish and can't leave the eyes from this creature. It was still alive... My daughter take it with here hand and I say NO... later we filled the little bucket with water and use her little shovel to bring the jellyfish into the water... I explained her how carefully she must be with this creatures.

I think we have in Europe not so much poisonous animals, but I don't know which jellyfish is toxic and which one not... So I am warily.



I printed the stamp on white alcoholfriendy paper, because I use a few Copics and my Spectraad Markers. After coloring I color the background... I think it will be great if she stand into the sandy ground, why not a wave around her feets. With my Distress ink I add clouds in the background.

At last I use a darker color to bring a little shadow inside and add a sentiment from my stuff on the card.

I glue it to a pink card, size A2...

here you can buy this stamp


So I hope you like my inspiration post :) Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

Hugs Ute

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen